What’s New on the version 1.0.3
**New widget: Tabber Widget
Use the Tabber widget to display Popular Post, Latest Post and Popular Tag widget areas in to one existing widget.
New Additional option to change default theme text (Continue Reading & Read More)
**Fix blurry gallery thumbnail
Also compatible with WooCommerce 3.5+
**Slider navigation arrows only appear on mouse-hover
**Increase site speed
When you disable Animation on blog settings, script & class removed/will not load.
**Autofocus to the search input to start typing
*** v1.0.3 – 09 April, 2019 ***
* UPD: vt-blogging-pro.pot
* UPD: Theme Screenshot
* UPD: Formatting Date and Time – Textual three letters
* UPD: Compatible with WooCommerce 3.5.x
* UPD: Slider navigation arrows only appear on mouse-hover
* ADD: New 1 Additional widget: Tabber Widget
* FIX: W3C Validation time-datetime in the required format
* FIX: W3C Validation Google Fonts link
* FIX: W3C Validation Font-weight with numeric values
* FIX: Post views count
* FIX: Duplicate ID “vt-blogging-pro-custom-scripts”
* FIX: Woocommerce (blurry gallery thumbnnail)
* Improved Featured Slider Settings. Selecting featured post by post/page IDs
* Improved “Override Theme Text Setting” (Option to change “Continue Reading & Read More” text)
* Optimized for Speed
* When animate disable, script & class removed/not load.
* Optimized Gravatar image size
* The search icon now autofocus to the search input to start typing
* Files Added:
* Files Remove:
* Files Updated:
– readme file
1. Before updating your theme
Be sure you are running the latest version of WordPress.
It is also a good idea to make sure you have a backup of your site. To learn more about backing up your WordPress website please see the Codex here: WordPress Backups Codex
2. Uploading the new version
Download latest version
You can download the latest version of your theme in your Member Area dashboard, unpacks the zip file in a temp directory.
3. Update Font Weight Settings
Since the “Font-weight” setting now changes to numeric values, it will appear empty/blank on the theme option.
Navigate to WordPress Dashboard. Appearance Customize Font Settings.
Please reorganised all Font Setting section that have “Font-weight” option.