Hi, Roger Jivers here. The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Invoice #M5FLR / 02/18/22 —
Theme installation failed. Payment Reference: 5K8736528E286483S

Hi @jiversr,

Thank you for purchase our theme.
We are ready to help you with every questions & solution regarding our products ?

In order to install the theme, please do kindly follow the steps below.

1. First, you need to extract/unzip the theme package: “rubik-package-1.0-unzipme.zip“.
2. Login to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate to: Appearance >> Themes.
3. Click Add New button at the top
4. At select input type, select the theme zip file: “rubik.zip”
5. Click the upload button. It will be installed automatically. Once it is installed click activate it.

From this point, you may follow the instructions on the documentation guide. Kindly visit https://volthemes.com/docs/rubik-documentation/

Hope that helps, please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

Joe

Hi Joe, Roger Jivers here. Using your instructions, I unzip the file and then select the zip file to upload to WordPress. I got this message: Installing theme from uploaded file: rubik-package-1.0-unzipme.zip
Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed. Same stuff. I have the free version of Vt-blogging I upload the zip file and it was successful. I thing I should by the pro version of vt-blogging. Refund the $19.00 or give me a credit so I can buy vt-blogging pro.
Thanks
Roger

Hi Joe, I was able to fix the problem and upload the file.
Thanks

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.