Good day. I bought a Rubik theme, I liked the design of your template page, I wanted a similar one, but there are no settings. Very few widgets, among which there are no those that are on the template (https://volthemes.com/demo/?theme=Rubik). Screenshot widget attached.
With the help of third-party plug-ins, you can make a similar site, but then I do not see the point in Rubik. You can download another free theme and customize it with plugins. So it should be or I have a problem?
Sorry for Google Translate.

Original
Добрый день. Купил тему Rubik, понравился дизайн страницы вашего шаблона, хотел похожий, но нет настроек. Очень мало виджетов, среди которых нет тех, которые на шаблоне ( https://volthemes.com/demo/?theme=Rubik ). Скриншот виджетов прикрепил.
С помощью сторонних плагинов можно сделать похожий сайт, но тогда не вижу смысла в Rubik. Можно скачать другую бесплатную тему и так же настроить с плагинами. Так и должно быть или проблема у меня?

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @DS,

Thanks for getting in touch with VolThemes Support.

Sorry for confusion, Rubik theme doesn’t use Customizer for the theme option/settings.

You can find the option through “Appearance >> Customize >> Theme Options“.

The theme option include column settings, slider, Post Meta Settings, Ads, lot of Color setting section, Footer setting, and many more.

We also about to update the theme version soon.

Have a great day and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Sincerely,

Zeus

“The theme option include column settings, slider, Post Meta Settings, Ads, lot of Color setting section, Footer setting, and many more.”

So the point is, not all options are present. No for example slider and column settings. Because of this, basically bought a topic.
————
Так в том и дело, не все опции присутствуют. Нет к примеру слайдера и настроек колонок. Из-за этого в основном и покупал тему.

Can I get a refund?

What about the refund?

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.