Hello,
I’m trying to set up my newsletter and the instructions say to go to appearance>widgets>add block and to enter VT Newsletter, however nothing shows up when I do that.

I also want to add an image to the sign up widget and my social media icons aren’t displaying. They show as Xs.

Please help.

Hello @momnanigans,

Sorry you are having issues.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

If this is ok then please share me your site log in details privately by select the option “Set as private reply”> when replying to this topic.
This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username & password. (feel free to create a new user with new name temporarily and send me wp-admin details)

Looking forward to helping you.

Rey

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @momnanigans,

Sorry, but newsletter widget is not included in the free version 🙂
If you like the free version, you will love the premium version. The premium version of Patricia offers many more great features and options.

please upgrade to the Premium version here

Hope that helps, please let me know if you have any further question.

Regards,

Rey

You should add that on the instructions since it’s implied that every widget would work with the theme regardless of the version. Now, I can’t see the social icons on the top. I was able to see it the first time I set up the theme but now they show like Xs. How can I fix that?

FontAwesome 5 issue with Elementor plugin.

Please use the following CSS code to Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS. and pasting it there. it will resolve FontAwesome icon.

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.