Thank you for using our themes. In order that you get the most out of our support forum and make your experience better, we’d like to advise you to read through the support policy on this page.
We’re here ready to help you with every questions & solution regarding our products ?
We offer template related support via our support forum for buyers, who have purchased our products from VolThemes website directly or Marketplace.
2. Where Can You Get Support
Support for our clients is provided only trough our support forum that can be found here: volthemes.com/forum/
We do not provide after purchase support in any other places like :
- Creativemarket item comments page ( we provide only pre-sale support )
For buyer, if you have problems creating an account on our support forum, please contact us and provide PayPal Transaction ID. https://volthemes.com/contact
3.Before asking questions
Please follow the steps below before submitting a support request.
- Make sure you are running the latest version of the theme and the latest version of WordPress.
- Have a close look at theme documentation for the answer to your question. The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions.
- Have a close look at the support forum whether the question has been asked before.
- Disable all additional 3rd party plugins that you are using to check if it fixes the issue.
UPD: Feb 01, 2018 – New Documentation PageAdded.
If the above steps didn’t fix your issue please login on the Support Forum and create your own topic/ticket.
4. What’s included with all purchases?
Any updates made available will be free for the life of the item.
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization services
- Installation services
Eligible customers get support for free. However, there are extra charges for customization. If you are interested in having a product customized, please email us.
5. What We Can’t Help You With
- WordPress general support/how to’s. (Please Explore Knowledgebase pageor refer to WordPress.orgfor WordPress information and documentation.)
- Making edits to the theme to suit your needs (suggestions are welcomed though)
- Themes modifications and customization
- Complex individual server-side issues
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
Before asking questions, read the Help/Documentation file (Here or in the “Main Files” ZIP) and FAQ page.
we don’t provide support for sites with sexual content.