Good afternoon. Tell me please, is it possible to separately edit the mobile version? For example, delete widgets, slider, etc. Add something that will not be shown on the desktop version of the site.
And also interested in the question about the thumbnails of the post. I have all the pictures have a 16: 9 ratio. Perhaps so that the thumbnail would be just widescreen? And it turns out that a lot is cut off and the meaning of the image is lost. The most interesting thing is that in search results such an opportunity is implemented. Thank you in advance for your help.

I apologize for my English, translate googl translator

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello. The question about the thumbnails is removed, figured out. A slightly different question has ripened. How to scale the slider on the mobile version. What would it be wide, not square? Thanks.

Attachments:

Hi @artembrowser,

I think i can only help with custom CSS to hide some element on the mobile version.

Please copy & paste custom css below to “Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS“.

in the “Featured Slider” setting, it’s better to disable “Display Post Excerpt” & “Display Read More Button”.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Joe

Thanks a lot. Everything worked out. May I have some more questions?
1. Perhaps so in the post itself. For example, in my case, the form from YouTube.
2. I can’t figure out the Instagram widget. No matter how many tiles I put, all the same as a result of 12.
Thanks a lot for the help.

Attachments:

Hi @artembrowser,

You can add this to custom CSS

2. Recent changes on Instagram, resulting some issue in the Instagram widget function.
we might replace with additional plugin. sorry about that

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.