Hello,

I just upgraded to your premium version and I really need some help. First, I decided to show the newest blog post on my homepage. For this I need featured pictures but I don’t want them to be seen on the single post. How can I do that?

Kind regards

Hi @ehlisa,

Thank you for upgrade Neira Theme!

To hide Featured images on single post, you can copy & paste custom css below to “Appearance >> Customize >> Additional CSS

We will add this option in the next update. you can also delete custom CSS above once you update the Neira theme.

Thank you,

Joe

Hello Joe,

thank you for your answer, but I think there was a missunderstanding in what I really want to do. I don’t want the featured pic to be shown on the post side. So when I create a new blog post I need to set a featured pic, for the homepage. But I don’t want this featured pic to be seen on the blog post side.

Kind regards
Lisa

Hi lisa,

My apologies for the late reply. I forgot to subscribe to replies in this ticket. so I’m not received a reply notification.

please re-upload “Unbenannt.PNG” so we can see exactly how and where you want this.
you can resize the image file. Maximum file size allowed is 512 KB.

Joe

Hello,

no problem. Here is the pic.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Lisa,

It seems you need to Regenerate thumbnail.

If you are migrating to Neira from another theme you may wish to resize your images first so that they fit better within the theme.
To do this, install and run the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin.

Get the plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Install and activate. Navigate to Tools → Regenerate Thumbnails.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if this works for you

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.