I just downloaded feminine pro and I am having trouble creating the homepage.

I am new to this, so this is probably user error, but the first problem is that the featured image (which is the first image in the post) shows up twice on both the homepage and the blog post itself.

If I try to remove the featured image, then the problem is solved, but then the image does not show up in the thumbnail, so it creates a new problem.

Also, I would like my homepage to be less text heavy. Basically, I would like it to be a list of posts without all of the text. I have done this before with wordpress.com (I am in the process of transferring to wordpress.org), but cannot figure out how to do this with feminine pro theme.

Hello,

I wanted to update that I have been playing around with the theme all day and have figured a lot of issues out.

BUT, my two main issues are

1. When hovering over the image, the image zooms in and becomes darker. Is there a way to disable that?

and 2. Is there a way to disable the “back to top” button?

Thank you for your help.

My webpage is newjerseybaketress.com but it is not live yet. I am not sure how to show you the page without making it live.

Hello @edaries,

I apologize for the time delay to respond to your ticket.

1. One of the other functions of the zoom effect is to avoid right-click to save the images. I’m adding a note to our Development team about this. We’ll consider this features in upcoming updates.

2. To Hide/disable “back to top” button, in your WordPress Dashboard, please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Footer . scroll down to bottom and slide to Hide Backtotop Button.

disable backtotop

Hope that helps, please let me know if you have any further question.

Regards,

Joe

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.