Is it possible to include VK.com social media network support for social share and your VT sicial widgets like “About widget” and “Social icons”? VK is one of the biggest networks in the world. Thanks!

also, i switched on “sticky” for the sidebar, but it’s not sticky…

Also support of VK.com social share in the section avove comments would be appreciated. I had to turn it off, because fb, twitter and pinterest don’t really make sense in Russia

Hi @andygoldred,

Thanks for the feedback.
Yes, we see a lot of users from Russia using VT Blogging Pro. and we already include VK into widget as well with the social share icon. this will available in the next update.

regarding sticky sidebar, If the sidebar is already shorter than the content of the page, it will begin as a sticky sidebar and remain fixed on the screen as the viewer scrolls down the page.

please try by adding more widget to sidebar until it higher than left container position.

Regards

Zeus

“regarding sticky sidebar, If the sidebar is already shorter than the content of the page, it will begin as a sticky sidebar and remain fixed on the screen as the viewer scrolls down the page”

sorry, i don’t understand what you mean. theme settings/sidebar/enable sticky sidebar just doesn’t work. period. i had to use “Sticky menu on scroll” plugin to make it sticky

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.