Having trouble logging in? What seems to be the problem?
Please ensure that you are using the correct password and username that you created an account with. Your VolThemes logins are used for support forums and you do not need to create an additional account.
Login Support Forums
– My username is different between Support Forum and Member Area. (for registered user before Feb 05, 2018)
wordpress usernames and member username cannot be changed.
simply login to Support forum or Member Area.
– I’m being asked to log in, when I’m already logged in forum and cannot post my own ticket.
Sorry for any trouble caused..this sometimes happens with some user/browser.
after logged-in, there are a few things you can try:
- Try to refresh/reload the page once again
- Clear your browsers cache
- Close and reopen your browser
- Try and login on the site again
Login Member Area
Non-Member or Expired Member
– My membership has expired
You already have an account, but your membership has expired.
Please Login Member Area, add or Renew your membership.
– I already have an account but never purchased a theme directly from VolThemes
If you’ve never purchased a theme, you can get started here. Login to your account and Add a membership.
Feb 05, 2018 – Support forum has been moved from http://support.volthemes.com/ to: https://volthemes.com/forum/
For all registered user and paid members which signup before Feb 05, 2018:
You need to Reset Your Password.
Please use with the same credentials (which used on member area access) to match with our database.
If you are still unable to log in after with all step above, please let us know via Contact form.
*last update: Nov 28, 2018