Thank you for purchasing one of our premium themes. In order that you get the most out of our support forum and make your experience better, we’d like to advise you to read through the support policy on this page.
We only offer template related support via our support forum only for buyers, who have purchased our template on Volthemes website directly or Creativemarket.
2. Where Can You Get Support
Support for our clients is provided only trough our support forum that can be found here: support.volthemes.com
We do not provide after purchase support in any other places like :
- Creativemarket item comments page ( we provide only pre-sale support )
For buyer, if you have problems creating an account on our support forum, please contact us and provide PayPal Transaction ID. http://volthemes.com/contact
3.Before asking questions
Before asking questions within the support forums, please be sure that you have read the file documentation which came packaged with your download. The documentation covers installation, usage, and often answers the vast majority of questions.
4. What’s included with all purchases?
Any updates made available by the author will be free for the life of the item
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included 3rd party assets
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization services
- Installation services
5. What We Can’t Help You With
- WordPress general support/how to’s (please, use wordpress.org forums for that);
- Making edits to the theme to suit your needs (suggestions are welcomed though)
- Themes modifications and customization
- Complex individual server-side issues
- Third-party plugins and any other things that are not related to our products directly.
Before asking questions, read the help file (it’s in the “Main Files” ZIP) and FAQ below.
we don’t provide support for sites with sexual content.