I have purchased and am in the process of setting up my theme. The right sidebar continues to show under my content on my home page. I’ve tried setting up the layout in several provided options but it still shows at the bottom of the page. I do not have any kind of coding experience so I’ve done no tinkering aside from the theme options provided. How might I correct this?

Hi @bblair,

Thanks for getting in touch with VolThemes Support.

If you use a static page for home page, and if you use default page template, the sidebar will display.

You can select the fullwidth page template in your page editor. On the right side/sidebar you’ll see a dropdown option box called “Template” – select the Full-width Page Template there and the sidebar will disappear.

Let me know if this works for you

Regards,

Joe
VT Support

I followed your directions; created a static page, used the default template but the sidebar still appears below my content rather than to the right like it says it’s designed to.

Hi @bblair,

Thanks for your reply.

Please provide your site’s URL and your wp-admin login details on your reply. and please checklist Set as private reply above submit button so we can investigate this on your side and we will reply as soon as we look into this.

Joe

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.